BECOME A MENTEE!
Thank you for your interest in the upcoming PrePro initiative.
PrePro has been created to help guide those between the ages of 18 and 23 looking to get into the post production or music fields.
Are you interested in film and television? Have you thought about a career in media?
If so, then you should check out PrePro. It’s designed to encourage more diverse youth to learn about the various jobs that exist within this industry by partnering them with mentors working in the field. PrePro will show you ways to obtain the skills necessary to land an entry level job in this industry that blends creativity and technology. Not sure what you're interested in? Take a look at our Careers page to find out.
To get the most out of your mentorship:
- Keep commitments agreed upon with your mentor. The overall time expectation is 10 to 15 hours per month.
- Come to meetings prepared with a plan of action and follow-up with next steps to work toward your goals.
- Be curious and open. Your mentor will present you with new perspectives and advice based on life experience - take advantage of it! Take good notes and ask questions.
- Be flexible. Renegotiate your mentorship when your personal or professional needs change.
- Be in communication and proactive with your mentor about scheduling.
Check out our What is PrePro? page for more information.
We look forward to working with you!
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2017 Fall Session.
Check back later for details about the Spring!